Sunday, April 30, 2006

West Wing - The Last Hurrah (4/30)

Im taking a break from homework to watch West Wing.

7:00
Here we go :) Just three episdoes left, including tonight :( And the first thing we see is Arnie Vinnick...now there's a sight *rolls eyes*. Yay! President-elect :) Meeting the Joint Chiefs? Who's Vinnick calling? There's Vinnick :) Im sad that we're not going to see Josh or Donna tonight. Sounds like someone doesnt want to leave Washington...
7:08
Ick! Amy! ICK! There's the Santos family :) Ron Butterfield! *grins* Cute kids. EVIL AMY! I like Helen Santos :) GO HELEN! Vinnick doesn't seem to know what to do. Looks kinda lost actually. LOU! :) Yuck on Baker. Interesting job offers for Vinnick. Interesting plans there...WHOA! Helen doesnt like that security much...cant say that I would either. Helen looks lost :( Vinnick run again for President? Uhh...okay. They think Vinnick's crazy, and I gotta tell you I agree with them.
7:21
I know who is about to be nominated as Secretary of State, but then again I've read some of the spoilers. YAY! Talking to CJ :) It'd be nice if we could see some Danny too. Go away Amy and never come back. LOL Finding a school through the Secretary of Education. Interesting. Interesting comment by Amy, but I wish it hadn't been made by Amy. Hehe, but he's not going to do what he thinks. Helen looks completely overwhelmed. I can't say I blame her. Nice comment by CJ. Vinnick doesnt look impressed there. Vinnick is funny :-P Vinnick right there cracks me up. You know, as the season went on, I liked Vinnick more and more.
7:33
Sounds like they're experiencing sticker shock on the schools. Eep, looks like Helen's less than thrilled at the moment. Hehe, calling his own phone. Vinnick, busy? You're kidding, right? LOL standing in line for coffee after running for President. And then they get his name wrong. Looks like Helen isnt the only one having a rough time dealing with all the changes in their lives. LOL She's in the oval office now and she's in SHOCK. :) LOL $200,000 for redecorating? Im laughing at Helen's reactions to all of this. Vinnick isnt sure what to make of this meeting. LOL That's about what Matt said. I didnt know this conversation was coming. Nice to see Vinnick figured it out :) Offering him Secretary of State. :) I loved the way Santos pitched that.
7:48
I like the way Santos said that to Amy and company. Come on Vinnick, take the Secretary of State job. Come on Sheila and what's-his-name, convince him to take the Sec. of State job. I love Matt and Helen together. Yay :) Vinnick doesnt seem to believe that Santos really wants to offer the Secretary of State position. This is too funny. Vinnick simply cant believe it. YAY! Vinnick as Sec. of State.
Previews
TOBY!

No comments: