Sunday, April 02, 2006

West Wing - Election Day pt. 1 (4/2)

7:01
Here we go! I like thus far...Lou has really grown on me. Hm....a friend of mine just says she thinks Josh and Donna - drunken sex. I agree. I like Lou. Ooo Dropping like flies...leaving Josh and Donna alone. I like the way Donna looks now, rather than at the beginning of the season. AWWWW! I wanted them to go up to Josh's room :-P Well, I know they will eventually because of last week's previews. Alright, so far so good.
7:08
LOL In bed with Donna. 3 AM, and Josh is having some issues...Silly man. Correction, stupid man. He's actually gonna let her leave...or not. Dont let her leave.. You finally get your act together, and you're going to let her leave? I am so going to watch the episode again. Idiot Donna. Come on Josh and Donna. I want them together NOW. OOOOO...not what Donna was expecting when going back to Josh's room. I hate Bruno. I really do. I wish he hadnt had to come back. Yeah, there are so many little nuances in this episode that I'm going to have to watch it again tonight. I really like Santos and I really like Helen. *sigh* Josh and Donna are so cute together. Silly Josh...open mouth, insert BOTH feet. Josh, a motivational speech? You've gotta be kidding me. Josh....he's so adorable...Secret Plan to Fight Inflation comes to mind. Time for Josh to lose his mind.
7:21
Lou again...Wonderful :) I love Josh. Lou to the rescue again. I love Josh like this...it's so interesting. CHARLIE! I love Charlie too. An empty oval occie...CJ doesnt know what do with herself. A wound up Josh is so funny. Santos looks a little wound up too :-P Not that I blame him. Wonderful :) I like Lou :-P OOOO Josh and Donna. LOL. These two crack me up. The looks on Josh's face are so funny.
7:34
Back in bed together I see. They found something to do. Silly man. Utterly adorable. Donna is funny :) So is Josh for that matter. ROTFL. "Do you have Donna?" LOL this is too funny. this is too funny. Silly Bruno. I wanna see Josh unwind. It seems Helen doesnt know what to think about all of this yet. I love Donna. lol, nuclear accident came in handy...interesting. LOL. Kate and Will again. Come on guys :) Josh is so completely wound up. What is Donna talking about, or to? He's completely unspooling. PTSD? *shrugs* I bed Donna comes out. There we go :) Donna's a funny girl :) I love the two of them together...they balance each other out.
7:48
LOL, too many speeches. Here we go again, Kate and Will. They're an interesting match. Not one I really like, but they're okay. OOOO She voted for Vinnick. Vinnick's campaign headquarters....hmm. Here we go :) OOO....she's gonna go get Leo. WV to Vinnick...wonder what that'll mean for Josh and unspooling. Helen is cute :). Charlie and job offers again. I love Charlie. I want Leo found already...I want the wait to be over. Stop with the glares, Josh. Unspooling again. He's freaking out again. Make the damn discovery already. Oh my. Here we go. *sigh* Next week's gonna be a depressing episode. However, Im not watching it live. I'll be watching it on tivo later, as my cub game starts at 7
Previews
Next week's gonna be good I think, but depressing.

No comments: