Thursday, April 27, 2006

I hate being sick

I've spent a good portion of the last week sick, and that really sucks. Every few winters I somehow manage to get all of the nasty bugs, and this has been one of those winters unfortunately. Though I must say I am feeling better today. At the moment, Im just coughing and my throat hurts, which is better than the sneezing and congestion and runny nose I had the last few days. Though, this morning I was really congested.

I can't believe the semester's about over already. Or that my 21st birthday is this summer. Or that I will be a senior in college (I won't graduate next Spring though, it's going to take me another semester). It's also hard to believe I've been out of high school for almost three years now--that's a long time!

I have to spend this weekend writing a paper for my presidency class. We have a 10 page paper due on Tuesday, May 2nd. Then I have a test in another class on the 4th. Then, on the 5th, I get the final exam for my history class and it's due on the 10th by noon. Then, my last final is on the 12th. Busy, busy, busy!

No comments: