Thursday, April 06, 2006

Regarding the West Wing ep on 4/9

My cubbies play while West Wing is on, so I'll be watching my cubbies. Don't freak though, because we tivo West Wing for someone in my dad's office. That means, however, that my commentary will be later on in the evening, and the times will be off. I'll be sure to note the time I start watching it so that someone reading it could figure out at which point in the ep Im talking about.

The Cubs game has me interested because there's a rookie pitcher for the Cubs making his major league debut, against the Cardinals no less. I'll probably only watch until the kid comes out of the game, and then I'll come down and watch the ep. I have decided, however, that if the kid comes out of the game before the ep is over, I'll wait until the ep is over, and then come downstairs. I want to watch the episode all at once, from start to finish, rather than coming down in the middle.

No comments: