Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tonight's Cub Game

Im ready for it to start already. The sooner it starts, the sooner the kid leaves the game, and the sooner I can watch tonight's ep of West Wing. Dont get me wrong, I really want to watch the game...it's just that everything seems to be happening in tonight's episode. LOL I'm going to have to keep from checking my email until after I watch the ep. There will be so many commentaries and fics after tonight's ep. Just knowing about the two things that happen (the election and Leo) leaves a LOT of room for post-eps, and just seeing the ep will leave more for people to write about (and for me to read about *grins*) It's nice that we have tivo, because I can tivo West Wing (which we were already doing for someone in my dad's office), and watch the Cub game. Under normal circumstances (i.e. were this any other West Wing ep) I'd watch all of the Cub game tonight and be fine with watching the WW ep tomorrow. However, this isnt any old WW ep, so Im going to watch it as soon as Marshall's out of the game. I can always keep tabs on the game from that point from my computer. I just have to hope that Marshall doesnt go anymore than 2 and a half hours. I dont think he will, but *shrugs* Anymore than that, and I'll have problems getting up in the morning for class and then work. It's a good thing I wont be watching tonight's ep with my dad...goodness knows Im going to need a box and a half of kleenex tonight. Okay! Im off to find a tv to watch the Cubs game :) I'll be back later with my commentary from the episode. Like I said earlier in the week, I'll still be doing the times thing, I'll just post the time I started watching first :)

No comments: