Sunday, April 23, 2006

West Wing - Transition (4/23)

7:00
Here we go :) Gonna see Sam tonight! LOL Josh with all of his files spread out in a teeny, tiny space. I happen to know where he was flying to. Ronna :) LOL everyone's gonna have problems with the new title. LOL this conversation with Josh and the cabbie is interesting. Here we go :-P This should be an interesting conversation between Santos and the Russian president. Here comes Sam! Interesting face there Sam! :-P Kinda like when seeing Josh in the beginning :-P "I thought you'd never call." Bored there Sam? :-P
7:07
I saw this conversation online on www.nbc.com. And there's the bomb :-P Sam, deputy chief of staff :-P. LOL Josh, channeling his mother. I love the interplay between Josh and Sam. I've missed it. Josh on the phone...wonder who he's talking to. Stupid cabbie..shut up. LOL :) I like the kid Josh is talking to now. Donna talking with Helen. LOL Helen telling Donna not to do the ma'am thing. I love Josh and Donna. Josh, Donna talk? Looks like he had to force those words out. Can we say awkward highway here? SANTOS :) First time in the sit. room. Hmm, where's he going to sit? He looks like he has no idea what's going on. Quick briefing there. *rolls eyes* tapping the president's phone? Not usually a bright idea. Hey! A good look at Josh's apartment. What a mess! I bet that's Donna at the door. Or Sam. And we have Donna there. LOL He's getting some action tonight. I love that the two of them got their act together.
7:19
Josh in a wifebeater? Donna putting earrings back on? Hmm...and Donna leaving already. Okay, maybe he did get some after all. Donna's "ultimatum." Josh has that glazed over look on his face. I dont blame her for telling Josh "four weeks." I love Helen and Matt together. Josh likes scaring people I think. I like Santos, and how he likes to think outside of the box. Here's a nice version of CJ :) I missed nice CJ. Heh, goes without saying...except to say that I know what happens. Asking Donna for Josh advice. LOL this is an interesting conversation. I knew that was coming. That's what happens when you read summaries ahead of time.
7:33
Umm..what is Josh going on about. Wonder what he's drinking. Shouldn't take long? That's what you think. Ma'am...best get used to it. Hehe :) AHHH! Donna as the First Lady's Chief of Staff :) ooooo Don't turn it away Donna. Please...it's a fantastic opportunity. Bye bye nice CJ. OOOO SAM again! LOL Sam engaged :) Come on, take the job. Josh is pushing hard for Sam to come to Washington :) There goes Josh...wonder what this conversation will be like. Santos needs to start trusting Josh. Really, Santos needs to start trusting Josh if Josh is going to be his CoS. I like Lou as Communications Director. Yep, Josh is headed towards a meltdown, and Santos isnt helping matters any.
7:46
SAM! Giving Sam a bunch of papers :) Josh, take a vacation? I love Sam. Again, Josh, take a vacation? You've gotta be crazy:-P Nice way to say that Josh. Sam looks like Josh threw him in the deep end...then again he did. Donna, eepp, deputy press secretary. JOSH! Dont screw this up. Please dont screw this up Josh. She's the best thing that ever happened to you. He's about to have a nutty. Josh, take a break. JOSH! EEEPPP!!!!!!! Here comes Sam. Please, Sam, get him to take a breather, please? Reminds me of the nutty on election night. Nice to see Sam telling Josh off. Come on Josh, take the vacation. Take Donna to Hawaii and figure out whats going on between you. PLEASE! Conversation between the President and President-Elect. LOL Interesting play here. Josh is going to take a vacation :) Yippee! Josh is funny :-P Josh is so funny. I love Sam :) I cant say that enough. Please tell me Donna's going with him. I so want her to go with him. EPP! He's not going to screw it up! Nice touch there, having the blackberry fall off the desk :)
Previews
Interesting previews :)

No comments: