Thursday, May 04, 2006

OMG!

I'm feeling kinda weird, and absolutely amazing right now. For four years, I lived in a little country named Taiwan (Im sure you've heard the name, it seems like everything's made there these days lol). I had a close friend named Allison Scott. She moved away when we were in third grade, and then I moved. We kept in touch through I think sixth grade, but then lost contact. I've always wanted to find her. Well, tonight, it would appear she found me! I'm registered in facebook through my university, and she wanted to add me as a friend tonight! I'm absolutely amazed! I looked at her profile, and everything looks as I would expect. The picture even looks like what I would think she might look like after so long! Im just so absolutely excited right now, I cant even describe it!

No comments: