Sunday, April 09, 2006

West Wing - Election Day pt. 2 (4/9)

Okay, so Im finally getting ready to watch West Wing.

8:45
Here we go! I've got the kleenex. I really dont like Bruno...but that's no secret. Josh looks about two seconds away from another nutty. *grins* Come on Santos! LOL a packet of changes. OOOO Here's where Donna's gonna tell him. She looks about ready to cry and so am I. Utter shock on Josh's face, like Donna had just crushed his entire world. And DANG IT! I've got tears in my eyes, like I will for most of the episode!
8:53
Oh, CJ knows. Im trying my darndest not to cry already. She's gonna tell him. She cant find a way to tell him. I can't say I blame him. I like Santos. I like her, as interesting as she is. Of course he would...except Leo's never going to wake up. Im trying so hard not to cry in the parts not about Leo. EEP Not for Vinnick..even though I know already that Santos wins. I expected Josh to be a little more of a wreck. A little more freaking out. She's gonna tell him and Im going to cry. His world just fell apart. She's going to tell him. Im gonna have to o back and watch this part, my dad just came in and interrupted me, and too many people are making noise down here. I'm trying so hard not to cry, and its not working so well. So he died of a heart attack on the show. Everyone on the show is trying not to cry.
9:04
Nice of the congressman to say that josh needs to be wherever he needs to be. "A broken josh" is the first thing that came to mind. Even in the midst of tragedy, Josh is still thinking like a politician. He just looks so broken. I dont like that new campaign lady for the Republicans. I actually kinda like Bruno in this situation. I like Santos :) Looks like Matt and Helen are a little broken up about Leo. Wonderful speech by Matt.
9:16
The three of them look so sad. Josh looks like he's on autopilot. I like Jed right now. I expected him to be a little more shaken. Learning more about Leo. And Im crying again. I love Lou. EEPPP Things dont look good for Santos. I do know though that things go well for Santos in the end. It's gonna come down to CA and TX. YES! Texas for Santos! :) AWWW. Matt and Helen are so cute. Donna's looking for Josh...his room maybe? The roof again? Leo's room? Leo's room. And he's been crying. And Josh's guilt comes into play. And Josh is leaning on Donna. Nice :) Vinnick telling everyone to shut up. Come on, call California for Santos. Oh no! Calling it for Vinnick....It's gonna come down to Oregon and Nevada.
9:29
Come on :) I want Santos to win. Okay, now I just wanna know who wins (even though technically I already know). You know, I didnt like Lou when she first came around, but I like her now. I dont like the guy talking to Bruno now. Interesting how much we're learning about characters tonight. Okay, they won Oregon :) Come on already, call Nevada for Santos already. I used to like Patricia Richardson...:-P Matt looking at Josh. I love Josh, always have and always will. Yet another baseball reference from Josh. Here we go. SANTOS!!! They won! Josh looks like he cant believe it. And then he hugs Donna for the longest time. Come on Vinnick, concede the election already. Ah, there we go :) Yippee!! Matt and Helen :) Santos is a class act :) Josh, you should really be down in the ballroom. Just had to color Nevada, didnt you? :-P There's Donna. They see each other across the room...and now Josh is looking a pic of Leo. "Thanks Boss" How many times did Josh say those words over his time in the White House?
Previews
I am so going to cry next week.

No comments: