Sunday, May 07, 2006

West Wing - Institutional Memory (5/7)

Warning: spoiler alert for the finale

7:00

CJ and Danny! They're too cute. I love them to death. I love them together. Hmm, is there any way its really that light outside, that early, that time of year? Why is Margaret trying to get CJ out of the way? Margaret is FUNNY. Oooo. Packing....CJ faced with leaving.
7:06
I love Margaret. Commander Harper! Who's this guy? HEHE! I love CJ. Will Bailey :) I like him now, didn't like him so much when he worked for Russell. LOL this is so funny. CJ is funny. CJ is so cracking me up right now. OOOO the awkwardness of him and Kate. They're an....interesting match. I like this guy :) Oh, I like this job offer. OOOO Big number! That office reminds me of the Santos campaign offices. Wonder if Will's going to run there. Margaret rambling...ooo, awkward conversation coming. Toby alert....toby alert. *cringes* That conversation was so awkward, even though Im well aware that Toby's pardoned in the end.
7:20
lol "He's a little turd?" CHARLIE! Ive missed him. LOL, CJ's CV? *grin* Offering her a job :-P I like the job she's being offered :), but I know before it's been announced. Okay, maybe Will won't do it. :-P Idiot assistant not recognizing CJ. It's so weird for me, as a lover of this show, to see the Bartlet staff packing up. Santos :) CJ getting an offer :) CJ very shocked at Secretary of State. Interesting offer there from Santos. CJ just got steamrolled, and Im laughing my head off.
7:30
CJ's freaking out, probably as a result of the Santos offer. Interesting conversation here. Kate's got a point. CJ, call Toby? hmm. DANNY! He's too cute. Another interesting conversation here...this is probably what will convince him to run. She's convincing him to run. *grins* CJ and Danny again, wonder when she's gonna tell him about the Santos offer. *Cringes* Danny doesnt look too thrilled here. He wants to have "that kind of relationship." GO DANNY! It's about time she got a wake up call. She sees him in the picture eventually, as evidenced by the fact that they end up married. *Shakes head* Silly CJ. Thank goodness I know already that CJ gets her act together.
7:43
CJ just wants to think its a fully day. It's really not. He's gonna pitch it again. Great point there by CJ. I love CJ. He's pitching it again, and... HEHE CJ and Toby :) Way to start out the conversation there CJ. Im using "interesting conversation" a lot tonight. I wanna use it again. Harsh CJ. I like this conversation between Toby and CJ. Yes, you are resisting. This is a reminder as to why I always loved Toby. This conversation would be great fodder to believing the two of them had a "thing" long ago. Aww :) a hug. I bet she's headed to Danny's. He doesnt look exactly pleased, but I cant blame him. Come on CJ! CJ, it's not too late. He's so funny :) I love Danny, always have. He's such a romantic. You could see that coming, CJ not wanting to work at the White House.
Previews for the Series Finale
I dont care about the pilot. I could care less. But the actual episode looks great.

No comments: