Sunday, May 14, 2006

West Wing - Tomorrow (5/14) - THE FINALE

I knew that this day would be coming weeks from now...but now that it's finally here, I dont know what to think. . . Im going to need kleenex tonight, Im sure.

7:00
Here we go . . .Interesting pics of Washington...and now we see Matt. Just staring out the window. JOSH! No Donna? Ah, there we go :) There's Donna. Now for CJ. Will we see Danny? I like CJ's apartment. And there's Will. And The Ball :) Doing what Toby used to do. And now we finally see Jed and Abbey. I've missed Abbey. Actually, it used to be March, but now it's Jan. Oh dang it, Im already getting teary-eyed.
7:07
Yay, more of Helen and Matt. Wonder who will be Matt's "body man." Bram maybe? The nuclear cards thing reminds me that Josh is going to get that NSC card again...let's hope he doesnt have another nutty. Wonder if Donna will get one too as the FLCoS. CHARLIE! Ive always loved Charlie. Awww, Mallory :) So thus far, no pardon for Toby. HUGE Binders! Looks like this meeting is showing us Donna took the FLCoS position. One can only hope. I love Helen. THERE WE GO :) He pardoned Toby. And there's Jed again, and Im starting to cry. Nice handling of that right there Jed. CJ's about to talk about Toby and the pardon...okay, so maybe he hasnt pardoned Toby just yet.
7:19
MALLORY! It's been awhile since we saw Mallory. I bet I know what that present is. I love Debbie Fiderer :) JOSH! Josh making one last stab at getting CJ to stay...That's great, WWLD. Making me cry now. Oh crap, Im crying now. Jed's going to talk with Charlie. That's a wonderful gift from Jed to Charlie. Matt seems a little distracted. So now he's writing the letter to Matt. Here comes the napkin. AWWW! I wanted to see Jed open it. Its an interesting picture, to see Jed struggle so over the pardon. There we go. He signed it.
7:31
I love Matt and Helen, have since the beginning. I've missed Jed and Abbey sparring. I wonder what room that is, that they're standing in. Just 'okay' ? :-P That's a ringing endorsement. I like this moment between Jed and Matt. Matt seems...overwhelmed, and for good reason. Whoa, isnt that salute thing interesting. CJ :) I love that little half-smile CJ does from time to time. LOL I love Helen :)
I dont like this singer singing America the Beautiful. Aww, I was hoping to see Glenn Close. That's not her voice.I've got tears.
7:46
Wonderful picture there with Sam, and Josh. Ronna as the secretary :-P. Ronna is a little shell-shocked I think. The past handing the reins to the future. . . I still wanna see Jed open the package from Mallory. I've missed Jed and Abbey together. Bram isnt paying any attention at all to Charlie. Its so strange watching the characters we know and love leaving The West Wing. And how could CJ possibly leave without visiting the Briefing Room one last time? YIPPEE!! Donna took the job :) NICE office for Donna. I love the awed look on Donna's face. Im crying again. There goes CJ for the last time. Josh - smiling :) Josh looks good as the CoS. Come on Jed, open the package. I wanna see your reaction. And it was the napkin.

A wonderful send off for a wonderful show.

No comments: