Sunday, March 26, 2006

West Wing - Welcome to Wherever You Are (3/26)

7:00
OOOO, Annabeth singing :-P Nice that we're seeing Santos. Nice to see Josh and Donna can handle being in the same room without too much tension. Santos looks exhausted. OOO Mrs. Santos looks less than thrilled. Im gonna miss Josh's grin when the show ends. Not a bad intro, overall. Nice to see Santos for the beginning. I've gotten tired of seeing so much Vinnick here lately!
7:07
*grins* Talking to Toby again :) Yuck, Jon Bon Jovi...you've gotta be kidding me. Here's to hoping things go well for Toby. That's definitely a circus. Yep! Circus definitely describes that. I already dont like the attorney general. Take the deal! Idiot attorney general. He's an ass.
7:18
Lou is an interesting character. I like Matt Santos, and I really like Donna as press secretary. This is funny :-P I like the conversation between Santos and his wife. I WANNA SEE LEO! :-P Interesting man, Atrios (Hmm...I wonder if that's spelled right). Lou is so funny :-P Really likes Jon Bon Jovi. Josh is getting a kick out of Lou's "obsession" with Bon Jovi. Complete circus. I wonder how any of them can hear themselves speak. Eeepp...little gaffe there by Mrs. Santos. ANDI! You can tell Toby wants to talk with Andi about the deal by the attorney general. Santos just looks exhausted.
7:31
Circus comes to mind. I WANNA SEE LEO. Toby and Andi :) Man, Huck and Molly are big! I didn't think they were so big yet. I gotta tell you, I'm tired of seeing Jon Bon Jovi! Looks like his son is dressing up as someone from Harry Potter. OOO A look between Josh and Donna. You know, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that Andi told Toby about the space shuttle. OOO Who told him? I wonder if we'll ever find out who told Toby. Santos isnt the only one who looks exhausted...Josh definitely does. I want more Josh/Donna interaction. I like Toby. Tell the US Attorney guy who told you about the space shuttle.
7:45
I like Annabeth. I like that Santos finally helped Josh get the VP. Okay, Toby. Tell him. Stupid Attorney General. That's a circus...trying to go trick-or-treating. OOOO What an interesting visual...the kid having an issue. Donna....not funny. Santos is a litte pissed. He needs some sleep. I love Josh.
Previews
Election Day :) Donna and Josh IN BED TOGETHER. It's about DAMN time!

No comments: