Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Waiting for American Idol

And here I thought American Idol was on at 7........guess not. Since I've moved out of my bedroom, computer and all and into the parents room where there's a tv, I'll stay here til 8:30 when AI is over. Im guessing the either Bucky, Melissa, Kevin, or Elliot are leaving tonight. I think Chris, Paris, Mandisa, and Lisa are safe.

Alright, so it's going to snow tomorrow. On March 15th, it's gonna snow. I am so tired of snow, let alone large amounts of the stuff. We're under a winter storm warning that will go in effect at 6AM tomorrow and last through 9PM tomorrow night. 5-10 inches with 20 mph winds. Now while I can handle that around my dinky little town, I work in downtown Madison, and the city of Madison SUCKS at clearing their streets. Driving to work should be pretty easy. Driving home around 12:30 (it's Spring Break, I'm only working 4 hours/day) though should be interesting.

*Sigh* classes start again on Monday. I can't believe I'm almost done with my junior year in college. That being said, there's no way I graduate in four years. It's just not going to happen. I like my major, I just don't know what Im going to do with it when I graduate. Law school or grad school would be good options, but I dont have the drive to do them now. If I were to do either of them, I wouldnt get anything out of them, or at least not enough to make it worth my while. *shrugs*

No comments: