Sunday, March 12, 2006

West Wing - The Cold (3/12)

7:05 PM
OH MY GOD! The kiss! I can't believe it! It's about time!
7:09
Kate and Will are so funny! The post-eps tomorrow are going to be great :) Bruno's such an interesting character. I like Jed Bartlet. As I watch this episode, I'm reminded just how much I'm going to miss this show come May. CJ looks really old.
7:16
EEEEEEP! Talking about the kiss! :-P Oh, what a cop out! The look on Josh's face was interesting though...I bet he was lying...OOOO He looks jealous. I wish CJ would get her head out of her ass. She forgets so easily that the more she screws around with Josh's schedule, the less chance they have of winning. LOL he so wants to kiss her. *grumbles* Idiotic White House
7:31
This episode is so good :) And Donna is so funny right now. :-P This is so funny. CJ and Donna...interesting. ROTFL! She trips over CJ asking about Josh. I love Debbie :) Well interesting...Leo being taken out of the room. OOOO...The republicans watching Leo being taken into the Oval Office....
7:42
So back in the Roosevelt room...interesting. The not so covert looks between Josh and Donna make me giggle. Interesting conversation between Leo and Jed in the Oval Office. Nice little speech by Leo. Here we go...candidates and the President in a room together. Interesting perspective there, looking at the scene from above. This is an interesting conversation here... Vinnick looks out of it in this scene. OOOO I always liked her...from way back when she was on Home Improvement. Interesting group here....OOOOOOOOOO I wish she hadnt taken Donna's key. I so totally want the two of them to get together.

7:56
All in all, an utterly fantastic episode. Now it's time to wait for next week's previews. OH MY GOD! SAM!


No comments: