Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Updates...

I realized I never updated just how much snow we ended up with after my last post. From Friday night about 6PM to Sunday about 6PM, we ended up with about 17 inches of snow. By the time the storm finally moved completely out late Monday, we had 20 inches of new snow on the ground. Late the following week, we had some issues with freezing rain and rain and a little snow, but nothing serious. Starting this weekend it's going to warm up enough to really do away with this snow. We're talking mid 50's by next Monday and Tuesday!

In other news, the Big 10 Tourney starts tomorrow, with my Badgers playing on Friday night. I'm hoping Michigan State lays an egg tomorrow, but it's not likely - and that means my Badgers will get a third crack at Michigan State. It occurred to me yesterday that to win a national championship at the college level, or even in the pros for that matter, you don't have to be the most talented team. You just have to want it the most. Now, I don't know if my Badgers want it the most, but they do want it a lot. We'll just have to see if that's enough.

No comments: