Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Scheduling...

I just looked, and the course timetable for the fall comes out on March 19th. As I'm a senior and I have lots of credits, I'll more than likely end up registering on April 10th. As of right now, I have absolutely no idea what I want to take. As it'll be my last semester, I definitely don't want to go crazy and kill myself with homework. Of course, I thought I was doing that this semester, taking only 12 credits...only to end up with 14 cuz two of the classes were mis-listed as 3 credits instead of the actual 4 they are. And, of course, the idiot I am signed up for 4 humanities classes. However, I can't see myself really taking anything other than humanities classes. There really aren't any classes that interest me that don't fall into the humanities division. Hmm...

No comments: