Friday, February 09, 2007

Frustrated

I'm really frustrated at the moment. Got yet another med from the doc today and went to drop it off at the pharmacy only to find that they don't have it right now and would have to order it. As a result, it wouldn't be here until Wednesday. So I went to Walgreens to try and get it filled there, except I dont have a new insurance card (my HMO changed the patient numbers the first of the year, making the new insurance card a must right now). Finally, because of how the gvt classifies my med, the prescription has to be dropped off and picked up (if it's available) today. So right now I'm waiting for one of the parents to get home and give me their insurance card so I can go to Walgreens and cross my fingers they have the med in stock. GRRRR

No comments: