Thursday, August 31, 2006

Interesting medical diagnosis today

I've been having problems with my arm/hand the last 48 hours or so. It's been numb and tingly, and generally annoying. So I went to the dr tonight and apparently I'm having a minor episode of carpal tunnel syndrome. I saw a new doctor instead of my usual doctor. Since I wanted to make sure it wasnt anything really serious, I didnt want to wait for next week, which was when I'd have gotten into see my usual doc. The doc I saw tonight was nice, and told me the things to watch out for that would tell me it wasnt carpal tunnel. It was nice to have a doc that didnt make me feel like he was patting me on the head and sending me on my way. This doc answered my questions and told me the symptoms that would indicate a serious problem.

No comments: