Monday, July 10, 2006

Bored at work . . .

Im at work, and bored out of my mind, so Im going to ramble in this entry all day. I knew that this week would drag, since I really want Friday to come. I want the Cub game to be here already! Bored . . . it's 10 minutes to 11. I escape at 4. I may decide to go straight to Pirates. I really want to see it...or I may go see it later in the week. I think I will go see it right after work one day, since it is playing at 5:30, and that's cheaper than waiting til after 6 to see it one night with my mom. And of course, I can't go Thursday or Friday. Thursday because Im headed to Brianna's to practice my song for church on Sunday, and Friday because of the Cub game.

Friday is going to be so much fun! We're leaving around 7:30, spend some time in Wrigleyville before the game, head in right when the gates open, watch BP, walk around Wrigley, then game time is 1:20 against the Mets. After the game we're headed to ESPNZone for dinner, and then it's back home. Long but fun day. Now all that's left is to hope they win.

Im ready for Studio 60 to get started. I miss West Wing, and need something new to watch. It would appear that I will have the office to myself tomorrow afternoon. My officemate is going to be out of the office after 12:30. It'll be nice to have the office to myself.

I think I've decided that Im seeing pirates tonight. The only thing on tv tonight is the home run derby, and I couldnt care less about that. The all-star game is tomorrow night and there's only one player Im interested in seeing, but he's not starting. Okay, boredom is reaching new levels. . . . . . help, please?

Okay, so my audiobook finally left TN last night and *should* be here Wed or Thurs. Okay, its official, Im going to see Pirates tonight. Fun Fun :) And just three more hours or work left today. Three hours too many, but what are you going to do?

La de da...ready to leave. 1:16 PM...bored out of my mind. I really like the book Calder Pride by Janet Dailey. Ive read it before, and now I'm listening to it on Audiobook (but the audiobook is abridged). Okay, an hour and a half or so to go. I can hang on that long. Okay, just an hour now...I can handle a measley hour (and lol I doubt I spelled that right) Now just 30 minutes left. I can do this....

No comments: