Monday, July 24, 2006

Another rambling entry from work

So Im bored again at work and will spend the next two hours or so simply rambling on.

Someone from my church is moving this week, and it got me thinking. So many people pass in and out of our lives. How many of them leave lasting footprints behind? Do I leave footprints behind? If I haven't, why?

Just five more weeks of 8 hour days at work, and then Im taking a week off...and then classes start again. And then once classes start, 10 days later Im back in Chicago for another cub game -- this time with utterly fantastic seats.

I read an interesting article this morning about my cubbies -- the columnist suggested not counting out my cubbies on making a blockbuster move this week. That move would involve the Yankees 'dumping' A-Rod on the Cubs. :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested