Thursday, November 13, 2008

Job and other things :)

First things first - I GOT A JOB! :) I interviewed last week for a job at the company I'm temping at and I GOT IT! :) It looks like I'll officially start the week of December 1st. Until then, I'll be on the temp agency's payroll. Health benefits will start January 1st, and if I did the math right, dental and vision will start July 1st. So I'm pretty excited.

On another note, I seriously picked a hard song to sing in January in Sacrament meeting. I really think it's going to drive me nuts before the time comes to sing it. And now, there's this one note giving me issues (though it's not the first note of the song to give me issues and I know it won't be the last either). But I've decided it's too pretty a song to give up, so I'm going to figure it out, even if that means listening to the song over and over again and plunking out the melody over and over again on the piano.

No comments: